SAMPLE SHIPPING GUIDELINES
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE CAREFULLY CHECK THE OPTIONS BELOW.
SAMPLES RECEIVED BEFORE AND AFTER THE SAMPLE DELIVERY PERIOD WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
|Sample Delivery Period to Hong Kong||7 April - 7 May 2021||7 April - 7 May 2021|
|Australia and New Zealand|
Group Wine Shipping Deadline
|12 April - 30 April 2021||Not Applicable|
NUMBER OF BOTTLES
|2 x samples per entry||1 x sample per entry
(greater than 30%vol a.b.v.)
a) Print Form A
- Download and Print Form A sent to your e-mail address. Or, you may also print a copy of your Form A by Logging in to your Asia Wine Challenge Account.
- Attach 3X copies of Form A on the outside of EACH parcel. Samples sent without FORM A will not be accepted.
- DO NOT send copies of entry forms, invoices or your own Proforma invoice with the samples.
- The value of all products must be declared as £1.
b) Label Your Samples
Please put the reference number above the back label on each bottle.
You can find the reference number on your Form A.
1000 is your Entry ID,
1000-1 is the reference number of the 1st sample,
1000-2 is the 2nd sample,
1000-3 is the 3rd sample, and so on…
You may label your sample by either way:
i) Print on a sticker
ii) Write on a sticker
iii) Write on bottle using marker
c) Label All Your Boxes
Please ensure that each carton is clearly marked with the below details:
- Contact Name and Number
- Company Name
- Shipper’s Address
- Number cartons clearly 1/1 or 1/2, 2/2 etc.
d) Notify Receiver by E-mail When Sending (check table address below)
e) Send Samples
Ship Direct to Hong Kong
Attention To: Asia Wine Challenge
Unit 10, 5/F,
Yuen Fat Industrial Building
25 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay,
Tel: +852 2545 8577 – Richard Shek
Fax: +852 3011 9505
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 10am-5pm (except Hong Kong public holidays).
- Notify shipper of office hours. Deliveries may be returned to the sender if received outside of office hours.
- You are welcome to come to the Asia Wine Challenge Organisation HQ to process payment/deliver your samples. Simply bring TWO bottles of each entered wine/ ONE bottle of each entered spirit + copy of your completed entry form. Downloadable PDF forms are here.
Tax Duty (SPIRITS ONLY)
- Applicable to liquor with alcoholic strength of > 30% a.b.v.
- The Asia Wine Challenge will handle all clearance and pay all taxes in Hong Kong, provided shipping instructions above are followed. Clients should mark on their courier forms that consignee pays for duty/taxes.
- Senders need to ensure their courier contacts Asia Wine Challenge for tax clearance by email email@example.com or fax +852 3011 9505
Please note that as per the Asia Wine Challenge organisation policy, only samples for which payment has been received will be tasted in the forthcoming Asia Wine Challenge Tasting. We therefore suggest to ensure that payment for your invoice is received so that your samples may participate.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions, we endeavour to reply within 12 hours